Women in Aerospace
Announces Educational Scholarship for 2011-2012 School Year
Women in Aerospace Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit corporation aimed at promoting the
educational and academic advancement of women in the aerospace community through
the funding and granting of merit-based scholarships.
Applications are due January 15, 2011
One award of $1000 will be given to a rising senior in college, to be applied to the 2011-2012 academic year.
· Minimum college grade point average (GPA) of not less than the equivalent of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
· Must have completed at least two and a half academic years of full-time college work at the time of application, and must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States or its territories, working towards a bachelors degree, and plan to continue to be enrolled in the subsequent academic year
· Interested in pursuing a career in the aerospace field
· Entering senior year in the 2011-2012 academic year
· Must be female, of any citizenship or nationality
The scholarship recipient will be honored at the WIA Awards Banquet held on November 1, 2011
For more information and to apply, see application below.
The Women in Aerospace Foundation, Inc. is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986,
as amended. All contributions to the organization are deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Scholarship Application (272 K)